ACC Continental Assembly
January 21, 2018. Sousse, Tunisia
1. Report of Confederation President adopted unanimously.
2. Activities' report by the General Secretary adopted unanimously.
3. General Treasurer report adopted unanimously
4. 2018 Budget adopted unanimously
5. African Chess Confederation Statement on support for Kirsan Ilyumzhinov's will of continuing to lead FIDE adopted unanimously
6. Zonal presidents' reports adopted unanimously
7. 2018 African Chess Calendar adopted unanimously
8. Report on African Chess in Schools projects to be completed
9. Modification of ACC Statutes to include 2 vice-presidents adopted unanimously
10. Saharawi Chess Federation granted associated membership of ACC and recommended as provisional member of FIDE with strong objection from Morocco delegate
11. Somaliland Chess Federation application for membership rejected unanimously
12. Mr. Kezzie MSUKWA of Malawi unanimously elected as African Continent Representant to FIDE Electoral Commission